External content HL7 Institute & Meaningful Use Standards Implementation Workshop:
July 7 – 10, 2014
Hyatt Regency in Cambridge, MA
Registration for this Event is Now Open! Get Trained by the Experts from the Source You Know & Trust!
- NEW! Introducing the HL7 FHIR Institute – Comprehensive training on HL7’s hottest new standard, FHIR. It’s fast, easy and the future of interoperability
- Choose Your Track: Executive, Hands-On, or Both
- Meaningful Use Standards Implementation Workshop
- Choose Your Track: Version 2, Clinical Document Architecture (CDA®), or the newly added topic Quality Reporting Document Architecture (QRDA)
- Bonus tutorial on HL7’s Health Quality Measure Format (HQMF) specification
- Advance Your Career with HL7 Certification – Certification review tutorials and certification exams offered for V2.7, CDA and V3 RIM
This program is suitable for a variety of audiences from managers and executives to architects and implementers, including those who need to apply the standards in their work place.
Don’t Miss out on Early Bird rates!
Register by June 20 and save up to 20% off regular rates!